from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
from Don Muang International Airport
Bus lines & IMPACT shuttle vans
Do you know van is one kind of public transportation in Thailand ? If you don’t want to drive a car or take a taxi , this is the easiest way to reach Impact Challenger Halls.
The most convenient way to get Impact Challenger Halls by van is catching either BTS skytrain or MRT subway; Getting off at BTS Mochit Station (N8) then using Exit 4 for BTS skytrain or Chatujak Park station (BL13) and using Exit 3 for MRT subway and you will see Public-Van Station near the exit. The public van operating hours is from 6.00 am until midnight , a regular fare is 35 Baht and increases to 40 Baht after 10.00 pm. The drop off and pick up point is at IMPACT Challenger Hall 3 (Under Sky Kitchen).
For other transportation options Click here
|Indoor Car Park|
|IMPACT Challenger (P 1)||2,500 cars|
|IMPACT Forum (P 2)||2,374 cars|
|Behind Hall 5 (P 3)||2,000 cars|
|Cosmo Bazaar||2,200 cars|
|Behind Hall 11-12 (P 4)||1,000 cars or 40 buses|
|Behind Hall 7-8||623 cars or 145 buses|
|The Portal Lifestyle Complex||45 cars or 20 for motorcycles|
Here are five entrances to access IMPACT Challengers with height limit for vehicle :
1. Chaengwattana road, not exceed 5.5 Metres
2. Tiwanon road, not exceed 5.5 Metres
3. Bang-pa-in Expressway, not exceed 4.0 Metres
4. Bangkok Expressway, not exceed 4.0 Metres
5. Klong-Prapa , not exceed 2.5 Metres
Car Parking procedure at loading area
For easy recognition, color of queue cards are distributed based on Hall number
Queue card includes the following information : Queue Number, Exhibitor’s Company Name, Exhibitor’s Booth Number, Driver’s Name, and Mobile number
Keep queue card prominently displaying on the vehicle windshield at all times.
Unattended vehicle is not allowed in loading area , once the queue number is called, please present a queue card to security staff at loading entrance and a time stamp ticket is given by cashier staff.
Due to heavy traffic in loading area, a period of time to park is restricted and depends on vehicle category. Parking fee is applied if parking exceeds time limit.
All vehicles without prior permission are not allowed to enter the exhibition hall.
To minimize the damage to premises, driver should take great caution when being in the hall.
Any vehicle is not allowed to enter the loading area before Move out unless prior permission from Organizer or Official Freight Forwarder given.
All vehicles are only allowed to park at Lakeside parking area to gain access to loading areas.
– Never leave exhibits/goods unattended at loading area.
– Inform security staff at registration counter, located behind each Challenger Hall ,once the goods is ready to notify vehicle registration number stand by at Lakeside.
– Only the notified driver with a queue card is allowed to enter loading area.
IMPACT reserves the rights to refuse any Exhibitor/Contractor or vehicles whom/which are not ready for loading.
– Four-wheeled vehicle : 40-minute time limit
– Over Six-wheeled vehicle : 60-minute time limit
– Over Ten-wheeled vehicle : 90-minute time limit
– Extra charge of 200 Baht per hour is applied over time limit.